Monday, April 2, 2007

tres ojosssss


Knut Schreiner- A Scandinavian Genius

Sup ratssss



I was wrong, I declare. Ataxia is good, its unique, and its worth it that you listen to them.

Ataxia- The Sides


Here is some FRESH music that is straight off my mp3 player:


wilco- shouldn't be ashamed
Stephen Malkmus- Discretion Grove
Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah- Over and Over

The seasons change; go figure. here are some summer songs from some summer bands
Against Me:
I met some crazy hippie folk neo-punk backpacking this summer. He was playing an acoustic version of Baby, I'm an Anarchist. Pretty solid band, kind of like a toned down version of At the Drive In/ Sparta, or Rise Against. Rock and Roll.
Miami
Justin
Unprotected Sex With Multiple Partners
(off of Searching For a Former Clarity)
8 Full Hours of Sleep
Baby, I'm an Anarchist
Sink Florida Sink
Unsubstantiated Rumors
(Off Reinventing Axl Rose, a fantastic title for an album, in my opinion)



The Euroboys:
Let me just say that this band gets NO credit in America. Hailing from Norway and led by THE musical genius Knut Schreiner, this band is all about summer. Knut is the only guitarist that doesn't create boring and insincere solos (besides Steve Malkmus, Omar Rodiguez Lopez and John Frusciante); so much soul, elitism and sexiness, it further convinces me that most Americans are music morons. I challenge you to listen to this during the summer, its perfect.
Turn That Sound Up
Come on In Your Time is Up
Smash it to Pieces
(Off of Getting out of Nowhere)
Rubber City Revolution
(Off of Jet Age)
Filadelfia
Party Animal
1999 Man
Break Away
(singles)

The Euroboys- Break Away


Sparta- Collapse



alright hooligans, I'll meet up with yall latray. Expect an extensive update with some FRESH indie sex rock. I just got some albums by PHOENIX, BELLE AND SEBASTION, BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE, STEPHEN MALKMUS, THE MAGNETIC FIELDS and THOMAS DYLLENGER

No comments: