Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yin and Yang




sparks and violence in music:

click it (sadly I can't embed this, but DON'T PASS THIS UP)

A perfect Time Capsule of
Knut Schreiner
Displaying his guitarific prowess

Turbonegro-
Best export from Norway in my opinion
Gimme Five (song from the video above, very sick guitar pyrotechnics)
Prince of the Rodeo
(yeah, they were on Viva La Bam, who cares, they are a good rock band, pretty much the only rock I listen to these days)
Knut Schreiner is a fucking genius

Turbonegro- High on the Crime



rainy day music:

Broken Social Scene-
I'm Still Your Fag
Shampoo Suicide
Looks Just Like the Sun

this has a very Garden State feel to it. Really cool stuff, get the album You Forgot it in The People


Phoenix review, more on Broken Social Scene, Steve Malkmus, My Bloody Valentine and other garbage in the next update

No comments: