Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tired

Dude, this 7 page Kerouac research paper just wont fuck off, hopefully tonight I can finally end this garbage. Its serously making me like the book less. I'm an idiot for choosing quality book for this project.

During my 4+ hour writing session last night, I listened to: Modest Mouse, Pavement, Built to Spill, Sublime, Band of Horses and Uncle Tupelo.

speaking of which, if you dig Wilco, why haven't you checked out Uncle Tupelo.

Uncle Tupelo- Graveyard Shift, and Factory Belt


They seem so together and full of energy. This is so refreshing to see after getting to know a band like Wilco, where everything is in Jeff Tweedy's vision. (Don't get me wrong, bands that operate like this usually are my favorates: Pavement, The Mars Volta, ect) I prolly like this mostly cuz it taps back into punk roots; it pretty much sounds like hardcore country. Jeff Tweedy is a madman at bass. Really refreshing sound. If you dig, get the album, No Depression.

Expect some quality entries in the future, I'll make it up to you guys

No comments: